X-Factor Adjustable Transmission Crossmember
The Stretch crossmember comes in 3 sizes 20"-26", 26"-32" and 32"-34" inside the frame rails. And can be bolted or welded in place, providing a wide range of fitment possibilities with excellent clearance for large diameter exhaust tubes. Choose the width that best suits your project.
Made in the USA using a patent pending process, X-Factor Stretch cross members are modular designed from hot pressed T-6061 aluminum, making them incredibly light and exceedingly strong; perfect for street or track applications. The unique end supports are constructed of high strength steel.
All stock parts are powder coated in metallic aluminum and come with the aluminum center section, steel end supports and grade-8 hardware . Applications include classic 4-speeds, modern 5 and 6-speeds, plus all vintage and late model automatics.
All X-Factor cross members come with a lifetime warranty against breakage, and American Powertrain’s exclusive Customer First 24-Hour tech support.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L32.0000”
May We Suggest
- Tech Line Support Our tech lines are manned 7:00 AM – 7:00PM CST M-F. Plus, we have a call back service on weekends and holidays.
- Expert Enthusiasts American Powertrain's team is manned by experienced enthusiasts with years of installation experience.
- 2 Year Warranty Industry leading 24-month warranty from date of installations with 2-year installation grace period.
- Fast Shipping Domestic and international shipping experts. Fast freight and overnight service available on all in stock items.