1970-74 Mopar E-body and 1971-74 B-body 5-speed kit
Streamlined TKO Main Case - For maximum tunnel clearance (transmission sold separately)
ProShift3 Shifter Mechanism for E-body - Provides OE shift position
3.5" Seamless DOM Driveshaft - Race balanced, solid u-joints
Driveshaft Slip Yoke - Cryogenically hardened
Bolt-In Cross Member - Black powder coat, uses original bolt holes
Isolator Mount - Polyurethane
Speedometer Solution - Mechanical or Electronic
Conversion Pilot Bearing - Works in manual and automatic cranks
Conversion Release Bearing - Compatible with OE clutch fork,
Weatherseal Reverse Light Harness,
Tunnel Patch and Template (small),
Hardware, Complete Instructions
Transmission sold separately
NOTE: Requires engine specific bell housing. $50 release bearing delete when using hydraulics.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 46.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H16.0000” x L16.0000”
May We Suggest
- Tech Line Support Our tech lines are manned 7:00 AM – 7:00PM CST M-F. Plus, we have a call back service on weekends and holidays.
- Expert Enthusiasts American Powertrain's team is manned by experienced enthusiasts with years of installation experience.
- 2 Year Warranty Industry leading 24-month warranty from date of installations with 2-year installation grace period.
- Fast Shipping Domestic and international shipping experts. Fast freight and overnight service available on all in stock items.