American Powertrain Pro-Fit Magnum 6-speed kit for Early Mustang. 1965-73 Mustang and Cougar
The Ultimate Overdrive for Early Mustang!
- 30-50% increase in fuel economy
- 700 Ft/Lbs Torque capacity!
- Low RPM cruising for greatly reduced driver fatigue and an improved highway driving experience.
- Reduced engine wear leading to longer engine life
- Cooler engine operating temperatures
- Reduced NVH (noise – vibration – harshness)
Tremec T56 Magnum Gear Ratios
Close Ratio 2.66, 1.78, 1.30, 1.00, 0.80, 0.63
Wide Ratio 2.97, 2.10, 1.46, 1.00, 0.74, 0.50
- AP Revolution Shifter Mechanism – Original 4-speed shift position
- Seamless DOM Driveshaft Assembly – Race Balanced, Solid U-Joints
- Driveshaft Slip Yoke – Cryogenically hardened steel
- X-Factor Cross Member -bolt-in
- Transmission Mount – Polyurethane
- Pilot Bearing – Stainless rollers, grease pre-pak
- Reverse Light Harness – Weatherseal
- Speedometer Conversion – Mechanical or Electronic
- Shifter Knob
- Round Stock Chrome Shifter Handle
- Console Shift Pattern Plate
- Reverse Lock-out Harness
- Hardware, Instructions, Warranty
- Transmission sold separately
- NOTE: Kit does not normally require modifications to the car. 6-speeds are very tight on these cars.
- Hydramax Hydraulic Clutch
- Bell housing