American Powertrain Pro-Fit TKX kit for 1960-66 Chevy/GMC C-10 Trucks
- 30-50% increase in fuel economy
- Low RPM cruising for greatly reduced driver fatigue and an improved highway driving experience.
- Reduced engine wear leading to longer engine life
- Cooler engine operating temperatures
- Reduced NVH (noise – vibration – harshness)
Featuring the All New TREMEC TKX!
TKX Gear Ratios
TKX Wide Ratio – 3.27, 1.98, 1.34, 1.00, 0.82
TKX Close Ratio – 2.87, 1.89, 1.28, 1.00, 0.68
This kit can use a stock 3 or 4-speed bell housing. Some 3-speed bell housings might require modifications to fit. Please let us know if you intend to re-use it. We suggest a new 621 Muncie bell to aid in easy installation.
Note: You need to will select a clutch plate to match the splines for the TREMEC. You can reuse you stock flywheel and pressure plate. Or call us to help you select a complete clutch package.
TKX 5-speed with streamlined case. 600 ft/lbs of torque capacity.
AP Revolution Shifter Mechanism for custom shifter location for Bench or Bucket seats
Seamless DOM Driveshaft Assembly – Race Balanced, Solid U-Joints
Driveshaft Slip Yoke – Cryogenically hardened steel
X-Factor C-10 adjustable crossmember
Transmission Mount – Polyurethane
Pilot Bearing – Stainless rollers, grease pre-pak
Reverse Light Harness – Weatherseal
Speedometer Conversion – Mechanical or Electronic
Hardware, Instructions, Warranty
NOTE: Unless your truck is a factory 4-speed truck you will need a high hump factory tunnel hump, one of our fiberglass versions here or build a custom one.
- Hydramax Hydraulic Clutch
- Bell housing
- C10 tunnel hump
- Optional White Lightning shifter shown in product image