Centerforce 413114805 Mustang Twin Disc DYAD Clutch Kit – 1/18″ 26 Spline 8-bolt crank (1996-2010 Mustang GT / Cobra / Mach-1 / 2007-2009 Shelby GT500)
The DYAD DS (Drive System) multi-disc clutch design has been developed to meet the needs of modern high-end vehicles. Today’s technology has allowed for engine torque levels up to 1300 ft /lbs and still be driven every day. Drivers need a clutch that can offer; smooth engagement, quiet operation, light pedal, and high-end holding capacity. The DYAD DS offers that and more!
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- Smooth engagement and light pedal effort
- High torque capacity up to 1300 ft/lbs at the flywheel
- Precision balanced
- Greater longevity
- ARP fasteners
- Excellent driver control
- Comes preassembled for your convenience
- Specification card included!
|Input Shaft Spline (Inches)||1-1/8-26|
|Ring Gear Tooth Count||164|
|Ring Gear O.D.||14.215|
|Counter Balance||0 IN/OZ|
|Includes||Pressure Plate, Discs, Floater, Flywheel, Bolts, Alignment Tool, Pilot Bearing|
NOTE:Requires 26 spline input shaft!!! All 96-2010 Mustangs come factory with 10 spline input shafts. 2011+ Mustang GT come factory 23 spline input shafts.
NOTE #2:Requires 8 bolt crank shaft. 96-04 Cobra’s/Mach 1 (Manual trans) and 2011+ Mustang GT all have factory 8 bolt crank shafts. Most 96-2010 Mustang GT’s have a 6 bolt, with the exception being SOME late 99-2000 Mustang GT’s that came with 8 bolt crank shafts. Verify crank shaft bolt pattern before placing order.