American Powertrain Pro-Fit 5-speed TKX kit for 1967-79 FORD F-100
- 30-50% increase in fuel economy
- Low RPM cruising for greatly reduced driver fatigue and an improved highway driving experience.
- Reduced engine wear leading to longer engine life
- Cooler engine operating temperatures
- Reduced NVH (noise – vibration – harshness)
TKX Gear Ratios
Wide Ratio – 3.27, 1.98, 1.34, 1.00, 0.72
Close Ratio – 2.87, 1.89, 1.28, 1.00, 0.68 OR 0.81 5th
Stock Ford 4-speed bell can be use but will require an adapter plate for Ford TKX. New Ford TKX style bellhousings are available.
AP Revolution Shifter Mechanism locates shifter – will fit bench or bucket seats
Seamless DOM Driveshaft Assembly – Race Balanced, Solid U-Joints
Driveshaft Slip Yoke – Cryogenically hardened steel
X-Factor Cross Member
Transmission Mount – Polyurethane
Pilot Bearing – Stainless rollers, grease pre-pak
Reverse Light Harness – Weatherseal
Speedometer Conversion – Mechanical or Electronic
Hardware, Instructions, Warranty
- Hydramax Hydraulic Clutch
- Bell housing
- F-100 tunnel hump
Check out this article on how to install it!