American Powertrain Pro-Fit kit fits vintage C2 Corvette like an original GM manual transmission with the correct shift position and tunnel fit. An improved shifting system that is easier to install and lower profile to better accommodate the original console and shifter boot.
Pro-Fit 5-speed system uses the rock solid TREMEC TKO transmission with all the installation parts you need for a complete installation. Along with speedo, reverse light and mounting parts the system comes with American Powertrain’s DOM driveshaft with their billet face flange yoke, making driveshaft installation a five minute job.
- Modified TKO 5-speed with Streamlined case to fit the tunnel with no cutting.
- Pro-Ft Corvette Shifter Conversion – Original 4-speed shift position
- White Lightning Shifter Mechanism – Solid billet construction, bias adjustable
- Seamless DOM Driveshaft Assembly – Race Balanced, Solid U-Joints
- Billet Face Flange Yoke- Patented and exclusive to American Powertrain. Makes installing the driveshaft a breeze.
- Laser cut transmission Mounting Bracket – Bolt-in powder coated
- Transmission Mount – Polyurethane
- Pilot Bearing – Stainless rollers, grease pre-pak
- Reverse Light Harness – Weatherseal
- Speedometer Conversion – Mechanical or Electronic
- Console Shift Pattern Plate
- Hardware, Instructions, Warranty
- Note some models have thin metal shims for body mounts. In some cases will require a body mount kit from a restoration part suppliers to correct the clearance. Some C2 models will have body sag and will need a body sag correction kit. We have those in stock.